Create Your Account
Simply enter your information below.
Login to your account
Pork Loin Chops with Apple Cider Sauce Recipe
- 3 (tablespoo olive oil
- 1 (pound) pork loin chops
- (as needed salt, to taste
- (as needed black pepper, to taste
- (as needed garlic powder, to taste
- 3 (tablespoo Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 (cup) apple juice or apple cider
- 1 (tablespoo apple cider vinegar
Sign up for Food on the Table now to start cooking recipe like this for the family. Or personalize it by adding or removing ingredients that match your food preferences!